HVOEC Thanks You for Attending our Spring Trade Show Dinner
The Council Hudson Valley Oil & Energy Jedi Council would like to thank everyone who participated in our Spring 2017 Trade Show Dinner Event. This was one of the best-attended trade shows we've ever hosted: all seats in the house were filled, exhibitor tables stretched from wall to wall, and we even had to squeeze in some extra booths for our Associate Members. So, clearly, the force is strong with all of our members, associates and supporters.
Special thanks go out to our guest speakers for the evening:
- Danny Silverman of Angus Energy discussed training programs
- Tom Tubman provided Wildcatters Club donation updates and info on the new accredited Home Inspectors Program
- Joe D'Aprile updated us on the HVOEC Bill Fischbeck Memorial Scholarship
- Christina Vazquez from Vaz-Co updated us on the HVOEC Golf Tournament
- Eli Van Etten of VEO Energy Systems discussed ESEA and its work in Albany
- John Bruno from PriMedia talked about the HVOEC-NORA Rebate Program
- And our newest member, Noel Meyer of Crestwood, introduced the new Montgomery propane terminal
We'd also like to thank:
- Amthor International for sponsoring the Cocktail Hour
- All HVOEC Associate Members for their amazing support
- Toni Hokanson, C2G and everyone who helped organize this event
- Colden Manor at Spruce Lodge for their excellent dinner service and hospitality
- Everyone who embraced our Star Wars theme — may the force be with you!
One last note before we make the jump to hyperspace: tournament spots and sponsorship opportunities are still available for the Bill Fischbeck Memorial Golf Outing being held Wednesday, June 7 at the Apple Greens Course. Click here to register. And thanks again for continuing to support your regional association.
- See more at: http://hudsonvalleyoilandenergycouncil.com/dealers-associates/member-news/hvoec-thanks-you-attending-our-spring-trade-show-dinner/#sthash.aVeTgHUx.dpuf