Come to the 1st Annual Empire State Energy Conference
1st Annual Empire State Energy Conference
Monday August 28 - Tuesday August 29
Harbor Hotel, 16 N. Franklin St., Watkins Glen, NY 14891
For the first time ever, the Empire State Energy Association (ESEA) and the Upstate New York Energy Association (UNYEA) will host a combined trade show event. This event takes the place of the UNYEA Annual Meeting & the ESEA Fall Meeting.
The 1st Annual Empire State Energy Conference will bring energy industry leaders and supporters from across New York to the Harbor Hotel in Watkins Glen, located on Seneca Lake in the heart of Finger Lakes wine country.
All ESEA and UNYEA members, as well as affiliates from across New York and the Northeast, are welcome to participate in this two-day conference, featuring:
- Association Meeting
- Various business sessions to choose from
- Numerous sponsorship opportunities
- A trade show floor packed with vendor exhibits
- Monday evening cocktail reception
- Dinner banquet with guest speaker Senator Thomas O'Mara
- Tuesday afternoon lunch followed by a wine tour, with other special events
This 1st Annual Empire State Energy Conference will unite ESEA, UNYEA and their affiliates for two days of networking and excitement. You won't want to miss a minute - so mark your calendars and register today!
For more information, registration and sponsorship opportunities visit: http://eseany.org/esea_events.php